Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point - DAP-3666
Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point - DAP-3666
Outdoor - Wall/Ceiling
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with dual-band transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Weather Resistant to temperatures between -30 and 60°C
- GORE-TEX® Technology repels liquid water while allowing for heat and humidity dissipation
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Supports WPA2™ - WiFi security for more protection
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes for performance optimization based on your network’s needs
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication for enhanced access management
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
Free Nuclias Connect Remote Centralized Management Software
D-Link’s Nuclias Connect is a centralized management and analytics solution that brings convenience, control, customizability and cost-effective scaling to SMB (small-medium-sized business) networks. It enables network monitoring, management, and device configuration through a single, easy-to-use software interface.
What’s more – it’s free to download and there are no licensing or support fees. Easily manage your network, anytime, anywhere.
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-3666 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, Wireless Client, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
Add wireless access to your existing wired network.
Add wireless functionality to a device which does not have a Wi-Fi adapter.
Wirelessly connect two separate networks.
WDS with AP
Wirelessly connect two separate networks while also providing wireless access to both networks.
In a World Where Time is Money, Speed is Essential
Increase employee productivity with access to the data they require at combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. The DAP-3666 delivers four times the speed of Wireless N by supporting concurrent dual-band performance, while an added Gigabit LAN port allows for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-3666’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
Expand your Network with
Budget in Mind
Nuclias Connect’s evolving software-based management capabilities allow you to invest in the DAP-3666 confident that as your business expands, your network will, too. Manage up to 1000 Access Points from a single central location, wherever you are, whenever you want.
Make Every Second Count with Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
The DAP-3666 not only delivers reliable wireless performance with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band but, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM™) support enhances your network’s Quality of Service (QoS) by cleverly prioritizing different types of traffic. With the use of QoS, WMM ensures that applications such as, audio, video and voice, that require better throughput and more performance are placed in order of high-to-low priority for an all-round smoother, uninterrupted Wi-Fi experience.
Complete Control over your Network’s Access
Complete control comes as standard with the DAP-3666. Combined with the Nuclias Cloud management software, a variety of the latest in network security and management tools are at your fingertips. You can rest assured that the best of the best are hard at work keeping your network protected and hitch free.
Supports WPA2™ - WiFi security for more protection
Eliminate shared passwords with unique credentials for each employee
Customizable Captive Portal
Separate guest and employee access
- MAC Filtering – Limit what devices can connect
- Rogue AP Detection – Guard against unauthorized Access Point installation
- Wireless LAN Segmentation – Better bandwidth utilization
- Wireless Isolation – Limit what users access on the local network
- Wireless Broadcast Scheduling – Automate when your network is available
- SSID Broadcast Disabling – Hide your wireless for an extra layer of security
Big Things Start Small
Networks big or small all have to start somewhere, with devices sometimes having to take on duties that would not normally be expected of them. For the DAP-3666 that is not a problem since its stand-alone capabilities mean it can take on multiple roles effortlessly. It can be deployed within a small office or classrooms, for example, to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network.
The Beating Heart of Your Network
At the heart of your network is the DNH-100 Wireless Controller, or ‘The Hub’. It centralizes all aspects of your Access Points’ provisioning and management, allowing them to work together as a team. Features such as self-organizing, self-optimizing and self-healing keep the network performing at its peak.
Learn more about the DNH-100 now
Nuclias Connect AC1200 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point
|2.4 GHz Radio Rate
|Up to 300 Mbps
|11ac Wave 2
|5 GHz Radio Rate
|Up to 866 Mbps
1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
1x 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE Ethernet
|Firmware Version Required for Nuclias Connect
For more information on our business-class solution, reseller pricing, distribution availability, and partner program please reach out to our commercial sales team at 800-354-6522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For support requests and to download assets like Datasheets, Manuals, and Warranty, etc., please visit: support.dlink.com